Friday, June 09, 2006

Batman

His day of fighting evil done.

Bad guys vanquished. Battles won.

He SOCKED! and POPPED!

He POWWED them, BAM!

Before his stealthy might they scram!

The Joker, Riddler, Penguin, too,

All snuck upon before they knew,

The avenger in the long black cape

Would foil their crime, thwart their escape.

And Catwoman, who planned him harm,

Would fall this day before his charm.

His muscles tired, his body weary,

Bat mask sweaty. Vision bleary.

To rest, perchance, while he can

Asleep in his Bat-mini-van.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed! He doesn't only blog. He doesn't only blog about his kids. He writes poetry!

Keep at it!

Yolanda said...

How cute! Great Blog! hey Bill, it was great to meet you at the World Missions Luncheon during the Indiana District Council (I'm the M.A. from Ecuador). Just to let you know that I am praying for you all! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I was amazed to see my pictures on your website. Thanks for the credit too. I would like to say that although while I was in Peru it was probably the most uncomfortable experience of the whole ride -- weather it be safety or illness, but I do admit these pictures were some of the best of the whole trip.

Erich Kuball
www.bikeamericas.com