Monday, November 27, 2006

Pain is Good Garlic Hotsauce


There is a company that makes a garlic hot sauce called "Pain is Good." Their labels picture a guy screaming in pain. Ironically, he looks so much like me that I was fooled. When my friend JQ Robinson sent me a bottle, I thought he made the label as a joke. It's no joke. The guy is my twin! I showed it to my mom and she was fooled. Hannah and I tried to replicate the label, but we're novices in Photoshop. As such, this is as close as we could get. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME!

~Sarah

Lisa said...

Bill,

Denny and I have seen that bottle of hot sauce many times and said to each other - that guy looks just like Bill Shrader. You and Hannah did an excellent job of replicating the label.

Lisa Heydorn