There are 8 Latin America Childcare (LACC) schools in Peru.
3 in Lima (the capital city with a population of over 8 million)
- Jerusalen school with 230 students in Callao (a rough suburb of Lima).
- Jesus es Senor, 120 students.
- Rabban Gameliel, 85 students.
2 in the North Coast region
- Betel School with 90 students in the town of Catacaos.
- Nuevos Pasos, (?) students in Laredo-Trujillo.
2 in the Amazon Jungle near Iquitos:
- Victoria de Jesus school with 240 students.
- Luz del Saber school with 90 students.
1 in the South, in a mountain/desert region:
- Apostol Pablo, 230 students, in Ayacucho (home of the Shinning Path terrorist group)