Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Answered Prayers

Thanks to everyone who has been praying for us. I've had two all-nighters in the past week, working on a paper for a doctoral class. I'm grateful to the Lord for giving me clarity of thought and the motivation to press through my sleepiness. That is a gift from the Spirit that I believe has come my way because friends are praying. Thanks!

We've been in a quandary over whether we should sell or rent our house. I asked many of my missionary friends for their input. Many said to rent. Most said, "It depends on if you know the renters." Finally, one friend wrote from overseas and suggested that we rent for the first year and see if it works. That advice had the ring of wisdom to it, so now I feel good about renting the house. I guess that our new prayer request should be for the right renters.

I thank the Lord for giving us peace each step of the way.

No comments: